Interview Questions: Placements
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What are your strengths? (at least two along with the instances where these strengths helped you overcome the hurdles)
- What are your weaknesses? (at least two along with the instances where these weaknesses did not let you achieve your goals)
- What is the craziest thing you have done so far?
- Why did you choose Engineering (or any other undergraduate program)?
- Why did you choose particular (your) branch as Engineering Major?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?
- What are you career goals (long term and short term)?
- List three attributes of yours that you are really proud of.
- What have you learned in engineering so far (apart from academics)?
NOTE: These are the basic questions asked in an interview. Questions asked by the interviewer depends on your ability to give direction to the interview.